Thursday 16 October 2014

STK London






Hey...

Something different this week, last Saturday I went to STK London at the Me Hotel on the Strand to celebrate my Fiancés birthday. This place is so lovely and classy I felt like royalty being there. The service was amazing and the food even more amazing. We got there 30 minutes early and expected to be told to wait in the bar but they showed us to our table straight away which was a bonus because I was so hungry! I loved the atmosphere in this restaurant, they have up beat music playing the background at a reasonable level and it really puts you in a good mood to be there along with the low lit lighting and the chandeliers. The only thing we had a problem with was the chairs, they was comfortable but you felt like you was sitting really far below the table.

For starters I had the lil burgers, main I had the small fillet (medium-well) with lobster topping and pepper sauce and parmesan truffle chips on the side, yum. For dessert I had to go all out and have the fairground, who wouldn't? Even though I did struggle to eat it all!

I want to go back here for my birthday in December and hopefully try something different for each course, I have shared some pictures below (apologises in advance to the random boy in one). 

Overall I will highly recommend this place for a special occasion celebration or to treat yourself once in a while as it is pricey but so worth it.

With Love

Amie xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment