Thursday 20 November 2014

Sam Faiers Very Collection Wish List

Images taken from Very.com

Hey Dolls,

The weekend is near and I thought I would share a few things I am wanting to get from the Sam Faiers Very collection. I love her style and the way she can pull off most looks, she looks amazing in anything and everything. 

First up I am wanting my inner mermaid to come out, I have seen a lot of Mermaid trends lately including fashion and hair styles and I just can't help but love it! This dress is very festive and girly, you are sure to stand out from the crowd in this, it's very figure flattering and just the perfect length.

The second dress is also very girly and sexy with the front cut out and neckline. This is perfect for a girls Christmas night out on the town, I feel this will really flatter my body shape paired with a pair of nude court shoes.

As a city office girl I love tailored trousers, these high waisted bottoms give sophistication and glam to the work place while making your legs look longer and your waist smaller.

I am the jumpsuit gal! I have so many jumpsuits they are always my go to outfit choice, they can be dressed up or down while making you feel comfortable at the same time. This white jumpsuit with a tan will look amazing, I would probably pair this with a black heel and black clutch.

With Love

Amie xo

Twitter: @Thebeauydollx
Instagram: @Amie_bx
Please join this site to keep updated with new posts x

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I tagged you in the Versatile Blogger Award! Come check out my blog for all the guidelines!

    Sarah www.polkadottedjo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete