Monday 6 October 2014

September Favourites ❥





 Hey Dolls, here is everything I have been loving everyday of September, lets begin...
































First things first... Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner,
this product has made my hair go from a frizzy chlorine sun damaged mess to beautiful shiny and sleak! I have used this for around 2 and a half weeks and I saw a difference in my hair after the first wash which is pretty rare, for me anyway. 

Dove claim the below:

"Dove Pure Care Dry Oil is a luxurious range infused with African Macadamia Oil. It deeply nourishes and beautifies hair with lustrous shine and up to 5x silkier texture.* Our conditioner smoothes hair leaving it sublimely silky, without weighing it down. Enjoy lustrous locks that are free flowing with silkiness and shine."

They are definitely not lying this is by fair the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used, yes it beats Macadamia and Aussie in my eyes, I highly recommend this if you have very dry, damaged and not much life hair, give it ago!


































Next is this heat protection reconstructor milk from Kerastase, Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4. My hairdresser used this on my hair a few months back and I just loved the way my hair blow dried out I had to buy a bottle to take home, I use this product every time I wash my hair before blow drying and it not only keeps my hair protected from blow drying and hot tools, it also smoothes and softens, love love love!




























The last beauty product I have been loving is this NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in the colour Tea Rose. I picked this up at IMATS and forgot to mention it in my haul, but I have been wearing this a lot throughout September with a light pink blush and neutral eyelined eye, the colour is a really nice mid tone pink perfect for a everyday look for work and running errands etc. It is not too sticky and gives a little bit of shine and colour to enhance your natural lip shade.  

Favourite song of the month!

This month I have been playing on repeat Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud, I recently got in engaged to my boyfriend of 3.5 years and the song just suits my situation perfectly, I can relate so much and I just think it is a lovely song with such a beautiful lyrics.

With Love
Amie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment