Thursday 28 August 2014

La Bella by Samantha Faiers




** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

Hey Dolls,

So I have been loving this début scent from Samantha Faiers, if you do not know who she is was on the British reality TV show, The Only Way is Essex. I have been using this fragrance for just over a month now and I love love love it! It reminds me a bit of Prada Candy, it is a very sweet fruity scent and I find it is perfect as an everyday perfume as it is very affordable (£24.50 from The Fragrance shop) but just adds that touch of luxury and glam to your everyday life. Also it lasts for ever, I have hardly made a dent and I have been spraying this a lot over the past month.

The perfume itself comes in a 100ml slightly tinted glass bottle and it feels very luxurious to hold, overall I think this fragrance is amazing, affordable and I would definitely recommend it to you if you love the sweet perfumes.
Amie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment