Monday 14 July 2014

IMATS London 2014 Haul

 
Hey Dolls.
 
I took a trip to Imats London this year, this was the first Imats I attended and I absolutely loved it! I picked up some goodies and thought I would share.
 
 
 
 
I got 2 NYX Jumbo Eye Pens in the colours Lime and Pure Gold, 2 NYX blushers in the colours Rose Garden and Mauve, 2 NYX Butter Glosses in the colours Peach Cobbler and Apple Strudel, and a NYX cream blush stick in Pink Poppy. These are the first ever NYX products I have purchased, I have wanted some NYX goodies for so long, so this was very exciting for me!
 
 
I love the pigmentation and how affordable and long wearing the products are.


 
Next I picked up some Glitters from Eye Candy Cosmetics. I have never actually heard of thee before my friend suggested we try them, I got the 3 pack that comes with the sugar liquid brush and in this cute little pink drawstring bag.


 
I chose the colours Pixie Stick and Candy Coin as I thought they would go amazingly well with the NYX Jumbo Eye Pens, also I have green eyes so the green glitter will really make my eyes pop and stand out. Black Bart I though would go really well with a smokey eye and add that extra glamour, also to use on top of an eyeliner.

 
 
I am a bit late on this one, but I picked up Ruby Woo, I love red lips and I'm surprised I haven't gotten this sooner! I love the colour, it can be a bit drying but I just make sure I moisturise my lips first. The first time I wore this to work I got so many compliments, it made me want to wear it everyday!



 
Lastly I got these 3 brushes from Crown Brush
Left: C450 - I Think this will be perfect for cheek contouring and under eye concealer
Middle: Double end tapered, the larger side perfect for under eye concealer, the smaller side perfect for getting colour right in the crease and on the outer V of the eye.
Right: C139 Stiff tapered crease, perfect for blending out eye shadow in the crease of the eye.
 
 
That's all I got at Imats this year, I saw some amazing make up and I literally wanted to buy everything. I already cannot wait until next year.
 
Amie xo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment