Wednesday 8 October 2014

Natural Glow Obsession


































Hey Dolls

I have been loving this natural make up look lately, I have been wearing it almost every day to work. I am a big lover of bright lipsticks and lip glosses but I find now winter is upon us it is nice to tone it down a little bit more and stick with nudes and simple colours. I find this look makes my skin look glowy but still natural at the same time, best way to describe it, natural but without looking like something from the walking dead!

Products used in order:

Benefit Porefessional
MAC Skin Refined Zone Treatment
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Sleek Contour Kit
Chanel Rouge Blush
Naked 2 Palette Limit
Seventeen Wet Look Liquid Eyeliner
Benefit Bad Gal Eye Liner - Waterline
Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Pomade
Cheryl Cole Eyelure Eyelashes 114
NYX Buttergloss in Apple Strudel

Hope you like this look and try it out!

With Love
Amie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment