Thursday 25 September 2014

Current Favourite Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear





Hey Dolls,

So this foundation is literally the holy grail in the blogger/vlogger world, nearly every beauty guru speaks about this product and constantly raves great things. I have just finished my first bottle of this little beauty and I can honestly say this is the best foundation I have ever used, it just does not want to come off my face, in a good way I must add. I went to the Estee Lauder counter in boots to get colour matched, the lady was really lovely but also tried selling me
everything uh huh honey! Anyway I walked away with a cleanser also which I ended up not really liking but that is a whole other post. She matched me to the shade Fresco 2C3 which apparently is "really pale" according the Estee Lauder worker, thanks lol! Overall this shade matched my "pale" skin perfectly, I will probably go up a shade next time as when I fake tan or have a bit of a natural tan it can look rather washed out on my skin and doesn't match. The thing I like about this foundation is it has SPF 10 so it also protects from daily sun damage and keeps your skin looking younger.

The consistency is liquid but not too thick and it really blends well into the skin to give the flawless look. This foundation can definitely be built up a bit but if you work fast because this stuff sets extremely quick, but I find one layer is enough for me. This foundation retails at £26.55 from Boots, personally I think it is definitely worth every penny it lasts all day on my oily skin, doesn't look cakey and I would recommend this to everyone so if you are thinking about trying this product out, please do you will not be disappointed I promise!

With Love
Amie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment