Monday 20 October 2014

OOTN Saturday Night Out x



Hey Dolls!

Just a quick outfit of the night from Saturday because I just love this outfit. I just went out locally for my Aunties 2nd hen night, I had a really good night but I left early because I am a light weight (shame face).

Outfit Details:

Neon Pink Co-Ord - www.pinkboutique.co.uk
Primark Basic Black Tank Top
Forever 21 Clutch Bag - www.forever21.com
Michael Kors Watch - www.michaelkors.com
Christian Louboutin Black Lady Peep 150 - www.christianlouboutin.com

I adore this outfit because I literally put it together in 5 minutes and it looks really classy and tailored but at the same time it is really fun! I am normally a very plain girl, as in I don't really do patterns and nothing too out there but I find this neon suit really suited me well.

Please let me know if you would like more OOTD'S and OOTN's, in the meantime please follow me on Instagram @amie_bx I post all the time :D

With Love

Amie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment