Wednesday 17 September 2014

Marbella Make Up Haul ♥



Hey Dolls,

So I recently went to Marbella with my Fiancé and did a little shopping while I was there and when I arrived home, hence this mini make up haul.


I am a sucker for Chanel I just think the packaging is so classy and sleek and it just feels so luxurious in your hand. I picked up this powder blush in Rouge,
I normally go for the same peachy and pink blushes so I though I would have a change and go for something a bit more daring. I can't actually find this on a UK website I think it has been out for some time, is this discontinued or mega new I am new to Chanel blushes so please let me know in the comments I would love to know!

Anyway, I have used this everyday since, I'm addicted! It gives me such a natural healthy flush and I actually look like I have some life in my face while on the London tube at 8am, it stays put all day and I only have to use the tiniest amount because it is so pigmented, no joke I literally dab my brush on once and it is enough and sometimes too much! So in love with this product.


Left: Chanel Rouge Right: Good Kisser


I picked up a lipstick from MAC in the shade Good Kisser, this is actually sold out on the MAC website but you may be able to pick it up from a concession or in store. I am not normally a fan of matt lipsticks as I get EXTREMELY dry lips but if I moisturise my lips before I do my make up this lipstick goes on perfect and stays put foreverrrrrrrr. I used this before we went to dinner and it lasted through eating, drinking, and the stain was still on my lips the next day even though I took my make up off the night before. The colour is a pinky red and really stands out if you want the neutral make up and bold statement lip, the only thing this did bleed a little over my lips but I didn't use a lip liner so this could be the case.

I am a big fan of Maybelline mascaras so I decided to change from my usual Falsies Flared to the Maybelline The Rocket. This stuff does exactly what it claims to do, one coat and I have massive volume lashes, no clumping it just glides on perfectly!


In Superdrug I come across the Barry M Natural Glow Palette, for £6.49 I thought it won't break the bank to try this! The colours are very pigmented when swatched but I did find I had to build up quite a bit for them to show on my lid, overall for the price this palette is amazing and the blush is a lovely everyday natural flush. This palette is perfect for your everyday make up bag you can do quite a few looks with the colours, from everyday to if you are going out straight from work you can definitely work with the darker colours to make your look more glam for the evening.


Left: Blush (Sorry its not showing up well) Right: Eyeshadows in palette order
Last but not least I decided to get a new highlighter, I went with MAC Soft & Gentle. This skin finish looks so beautiful on the skin, I used this while in Marbella almost every night since I purchased it!






 Nail Polish: OPI Big Apple Red
With Love,
Amie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment